MONTBLANC No 4 step lever filler red & black mottled (MTL HR) Fountain Pen
MONTBLANC No 4 step lever filler red & black mottled (MTL HR) Fountain Pen. Circa 1924 -1929.
- Cap Imprint: Mont – Blanc.
- Barrel Imprint: SIMPLO Original Montblanc.
- Blind cap: #4-F
- Step lever filler
- Wonderfully responsive 14 Carat hearth hole #4 Montblanc Fine point nib.
- Red & black mottled (MTL HR) feed
- The white star on the top cap shows some traces of violet ink confined to its external corners. Otherwise excellent condition. No cracks no dings. Fully working and ready to write with.
- The Montblanc Diary & Collector’s Guide, Jens Rösler, p. 40
- Fountain pens: The collector’s guide to selecting, identifying, buying and enjoying fountain pens, Jonathan Steinberg, Eagle Edition, 2002, p. 69. The Author says “Montblanc pens with lever-filling systems are extremely rare”.
For more information, details and pricing
La funzione vocale è limitata a 200 caratteri